Today I am sharing the final installment of the September Stamp of the Month inspiration. It has been lots of fun to design with this stamp set & I hope it gives you lots of inspiration on ways to use this set. There is even a bonus card on my Facebook page if you’d like to check it out.
This card was designed for a special friend currently undergoing breast cancer treatments. She loved her card.
For this card, just as special as the front is, the inside is great too. Don’t forget to jazz up the inside of your cards. It makes them more fun & unique.
- Create a Black Licorice card base 4 1/4″ x 11 inches & fold in half.
- Mat background is a 4″ x 5 1/4″ Whip Cream mat with a Silk Marbled background. The technique uses Cranberry Bliss & Sparkle Silks.
- Stamp the small flowers in Watermelon Fusion in the bottom corners to ground the zebra.
- On Watermelon Fusion cardstock, stamp the zebra in clear pigment ink. I used my custom Black Embossing Powder/Sparkle Dust mix to emboss zebra. Die cut with matching die.
- I stamped Be Brave on Watermelon Fusion cardstock in Black Licorice ink, fussy cut & layered with Journey Glaze with a sprinkle of Sparkle Dust. Set aside to dry thoroughly.
- Form a pink ribbon out of Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon & use Glue Dots to secure & add a Heart Sparkle Drop to center.
- Attach everything to card, popping up zebra & sentiment with Journey Foam Squares.
- For inside of card create a Whip Cream mat 4″ x 5 1/4″. I used Must Have Sentiments & Strength & Hope stamp sets with Watermelon Fusion & Black Licorice inks. Attach to inside of card.
Thank-you for journeying along with my 1st Stamp of the Month feature. Stay tuned for September’s stamp set, free tutorial & weekly inspiration.