Ready for some holiday inspiration? Today I am kicking off 8 weeks of Christmas ideas to help you get ready for the holidays. This feature will replace the Stamp of the Month to Monthly Inspiration since I can now mix up my products & share more. I’ll be able to feature a die, stamp set, theme & more with the new feature.
This week’s post features the Spellbinders D-lites Snowman Etched Die with Fun Stampers Journey paper & sentiment. Let’s take a look:
A very classic red & green combo for the holiday season & sure to delight the recipient of this card.
- Cut a card base from Candy Apple cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ & fold in half.
- Trim the holly leaf print from Cozy Prints to mat size 4 ” x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base.
- Take a piece of Lemongrass cardstock & die cut with the largest Journey Oval & matching piercing die. I used an old Paper Studio embossing folder with holly leaves on it to emboss the oval.
- Die cut the various pieces of the snowman out of scraps of cardstock & assemble. Pop onto oval with Journey Foam Squares.
- Stamp “tis the season” from the Snowmen Days stamp set on Whip Cream cardstock in Candy Apple ink. Fussy cut & pop up on oval.
- Pop completed oval onto the card base.
I hope you are inspired to get started on your holiday creations.
Have a Fabulous Weekend!
1 thought on “8 Weeks of Christmas Inspiration – Delightful Snowman”
I really like the look of the Snowman card.