We made it to the 8th week of Christmas Inspiration! I am already making plans for a New Year of inspiration so stay tuned. Today’s card is full of sparkle & joy. Classic white on white with just a pop of color.
Just a few simple steps & this card is ready to send.
- Cut a Whip Cream card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and fold in half.
- Cut a white glitter mat 4 ” x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base.
- Cut a Whip Cream mat 3 3/4″ x 5″ & emboss with Darice Snowflake Scroll & attach to glitter mat. (Pro-tip: Adhering anything to glitter paper can be challenging, I switch to red-liner tape or PVA glue to attach items to glitter paper.)
- Die cut a large snowflake & the word Joy out of blue glitter paper and a medium snowflake out of silver glitter paper. (Note: my joy die is retired, I put a similar one in the product list)
- Layer 2 snowflakes together & attach to card. Placing a rhinestone in the center. Adhere word to card front in desired location.
That’s it, easy peasy.
Have a wonderful weekend full of holiday joy!