I hope you have had time to catch your breath from all the holiday bustle & perhaps spend some time playing with new art goodies.
Today’s share is the anniversary card I made for my oldest daughter & son-in-law for their 17th wedding anniversary. I used the new Penny Black Nose to Nose stamp I picked up in Branson.
Originally released for the holidays, I think this stamp makes a great anniversary, love or Valentine card too. Let’s take a look at the basics.
- Cut a card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ from Cranberry Bliss cardstock & fold in half.
- Cut a mat 4″ x 5 1/4″ from Brushed Silver & emboss with Darice Tribal Background embossing folder. Attach to card.
- Stamp bears in Riverstone ink onto Whip Cream cardstock & color with your choice of colors. (Pro-tip – a gray or brown ink softens a stamped image.)
- I used Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics set B to trim image & cut a matching Cranberry Bliss mat. Adhere both layers together & pop onto card.
- Since the sentiment distracted from the image on front, I stamped the new Fun Stampers Journey sentiment “All you need is love” on the inside of the card from the All The Feels stamp set.
Now that the holidays are coming to an end, before you put those holiday stamps away, take a look at them & see if some of the images are suitable for everyday & other occasion cards. It’s a great way to get your stash to stretch further.
If you haven’t already, take a bit of quiet time for yourself to recharge before the New Year’s celebrations begin.