It’s time for another inspiration share & a quick update on The Puppy Love Project Craft Show.
Considering I have been out of the craft show market for some time, it was exciting to sell 6 items so far, especially since they benefit one of my favorite animal rescues. There are still several journals available & the Winter Wonderland wreath if you’d like to purchase an item & help. Check them out on my Facebook page. Thank-you for the support & encouragement in this adventure!
Today’s card is a CASE (copy & share everything) from the Spellbinders website gallery. I did not have the arched die they used, but I did have the Arched Elegance Die & the Layered Poisettia Etched Dies.
Lovely! I always like white on white and the pop of color from the poinsettia is perfect.
- Cut a Whip Cream card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2 ” & fold in half.
- Die cut 2 arches from Whip Cream cardstock & adhere to card.
- Stamp Merry Christmas from Sparkle Trim set in Clear Pigment ink & emboss with Silver Embossing powder.
- Die cut Poinsettia flower pieces from Turbo Teal, brush edges with Catalina Splash & layer onto card.
- I did not like to big leaf in the die set for this card, so I found a smaller leaf to use on the card & die cut from Kiwi Slice & used a Stylus tip to create the leaf veins on a foam mat.
- I used a small round paper punch to punch 3 tiny circles from Silver glitter paper for center of flower.
Elegant doesn’t have to be complicated. If you see something you like but don’t own or don’t want to purchase the needed supplies, take a look at what you do own that might give you the same type of look using the supplies you already have on hand.
Have a Wonderful Weekend as we head into December’s holiday excitement!