Boy was last week busy! I am still exhausted. However, I was able to volunteer for all 3 days of Angel Tree sign-ups at the Salvation Army, teach 2 classes to the Angels, along with hosting Angel Club & take 2 classes with Joanne Sharpe. Lot’s of art packed into one week.
Let’s take a look at this week’s inspiration card featuring the Enchanted Cat Stamp of the Month. I saw an idea on Pinterest & translated it into this card.
Look at that sparkle! It was very hard to snap a picture but it’s a beautiful card in person.
- Cut a card base from Whip Cream cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″ & fold in half.
- Take a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Whip Cream cardstock & die cut with the Geo Burst die. Set Aside.
- Cut a rectangle frame from Whip Cream cardstock using the 2nd & 3rd largest dies from the Journey Rectangles set.
- Glue the Geoburst die cut to back of frame & trim to fit. I applied glue to the center of the Geoburst frame & coated in Sparkle Dust glitter. You can also die cut the Geoburst die with a White Liner sheet attached, peel off liner & glitter.
- Using the new Create-A-Palette Liquid Color combo in Cool Pool, Turbo Teal, Catalina Splash, Pretty Amethyst & Lavender Fusion, I stamped the flower on a piece of Whip Cream cardstock & die cut.
- Stamp sentiment from Every Moment ATS (a Bloom benefit) in Catalina Splash, clean stamp, re-stamp in Clear Pigment ink & heat emboss with a custom Clear Embossing powder/Sparkle Dust combo. Fussy cut out sentiment.
- Pop frame onto card base using Journey Foam Squares or Tape, pop flower die cut up on lower bottom left corner & pop up sentiment in upper right corner to complete card.
A little bit of work but so worth the effort. This card became my daughter’s birthday card. She loved it! It would also make a fabulous wedding card.
Find some time this week to refresh & pamper yourself. The holidays are almost here & you’ll want to take care of yourself so you can breeze through holiday time stress free.