Are you ready for some cooler fall temperatures? In Oklahoma it still fluctuates between hot & cooler temps this time of the year. Today it could be the air conditioner, tomorrow the heater.
I am just back from a 5 day retreat with the Sassy Angels. We really enjoy getting away for a bit of crafty fun & exploring. I did not get a lot of creating done with the recent Fun Stampers Journey announcement & preceding information meetings but can’t wait to share the details with you once I get a new business plan in place. In the meantime I will still be featuring all FSJ products in my creations this month. Then starting in November, I’ll be able to expand & add other products to my much loved FSJ products. Endless possibilities ahead.
I am featuring the Enchanted Cat stamp & die set for this month’s stamp of the month inspiration. This is a great set for all year round but fits in well with fall & Halloween too. Let’s take a look at this week’s card.
How fun is this card? I love combining purples & oranges for fall/Halloween type cards. You can easily change the sentiment for Halloween greetings.
- Cut a Citrus Cooler card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ & fold in half
- Cut a mat out of the new Fall-o-ween Prints paper pack 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to card base
- Using the large Journey Oval die cut a Limeade Splash oval & emboss with the Changing Seasons embossing folder & attach to card as shown
- Dust Whip Cream cardstock with Panpastel Colorless Blender & stamp cat image in Pretty Pansy ink, clean stamp & re-stamp in Clear Pigment ink. Emboss image with Clear embossing powser & die cut image.
- Dust Whip Cream cardstock with Panpastel Colorless Blender & stamp smallest pumpkin from the Martha’s Pumpkins stamp set in Citrus Cooler & sentiment from Hello Fall stamp set in Black Licorice. Clean stamps & re-stamp in Clear Pigment ink. Emboss images with custom Clear embossing & Sparkle Dust mix. Die cut pumpin & fussy cut sentiment. (note: I always use a MISTI for re-stamping.)
- Using a Journey circle die, cut cresent moon from Summer Days cardstock. Cut full circle, then use die to cut crescent from full circle.
- Pop die cut images onto oval on card base using Journey foam squares.
Thanks for popping in. If you’d like to join in my Stamp of the Month class this Saturday the 6th & make this card & a couple more, I’d love to see you. Email for more info.
Have a fabulous week!