It’s been a busy & exciting week here at the SASS studio as our 2nd granddaughter arrived on Sunday & grammy & papa were taking care of big sister. Introducing Zoe Ashlyn with big sister Nora.
I hope you’ll forgive this late Stamp of the Month posting but it’s appropriate to have Halloween Kitty on Halloween. A fast & easy design to make when you need a last minute holiday card.
- Cut a standard card base from Grape Fusion 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ & fold in half.
- Trim the stripe pattern from Fall-o-ween Prints 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ and attach to card base.
- Stamp cat on Orange Rave in Black Licorice ink & die cut.
- Using Grape Fusion ink on Whip Cream card stock, stamp hat from Bad Witch ATS & sentiment of your choice. Clean Stamps & re-stamp in Clear Pigment & emboss with custom Clear Embossing powder/Sparkle Dust mixture. Die cut hat & fussy cut sentiment.
- Flip hat & cat over & make 2 dots on either side of ears & cut opening with the Retractable Craft Knife. Pop kitty ears through holes & glue to the cat’s head to keep secure.
- Add Journey foam squares to back of cat & sentiment & adhere to the card base.
Have a Fabulous Halloween
Pop in tomorrow for some great news & a new Inspiration feature.