I am back for another Monday inspiration creation featuring the Stamp of the Month Escape the Ordinary.
This card & gift set was actually published on Instagram about 2 weeks ago as part of my round 2 application for the FSJ Creative Team Application. I didn’t make the team this year but I so enjoyed creating the projects. Let’s take a look at this fun birthday set:
- Whip Cream Card Base 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ The card front is embossed with the Inspire Embossing Folder.
- Snapshot die cut frame cut from Black Licorice with a Colorful Journey Patterned Print for the frame background.
- Partial zebra stamped on Whip Cream in clear pigment ink & embossed with Black Embossing powder, die cut & tucked into edge of frame. Head & body of zebra are popped up with Journey Foam squares.
- Happy Birthday sentiment stamped in clear pigment ink & embossed with black embossing powder on a 1 1/8″ x 3″ strip of Whip Cream. Sentiment piece is then wrapped with Licorice Twist twine & popped onto Snapshot frame piece.
- Pop completed Snapshot frame piece at an angle onto card base.
- Gift box is the FSJ premade Treat Box wrapped in our black & white Wrapping Paper.
- Package is wrapped with Black Licorice Satin ribbon. The bow is made from the Special Day Organza ribbon & embellished with a Cottage Bloom die cut flower in Candy Apple with a Whip Cream center.
Don’t forget the free card tutorial available for this month’s stamp set. You can find it in the August 1st post.
Have a Fabulous Week! Make time to be creative or surprise a friend!