Welcome back to this week’s design inspiration for our Stamp of the Month Farmyard Friends.
This card features a background I did in my last Facebook video on using your dies to create stencils & masks. You can find that video here
You can tell I had a bit of fun with the swirl background when I used the masks on this background.
Here are the basics for this card:
- Huckleberry Fusion card base cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ & folded in half.
- Masked background mat size 4″ x 5 1/4″ on Whip Cream cardstock. Create following video info above
- Stamp leaf grass in Limeade Splash onto masked background. And attach background to card base.
- On Whip Cream cardstock stamp cow in Huckleberry Fusion & die cut. Pop onto card with Journey Foam Squares.
- On Whip Cream cardstock stamp “Simply Blessed” in Limeade Splash. I use a MISTI so I can clean off the stamp andstamp again in Clear Pigment ink & emboss with my custom Clear Embossing & Sparkle Dust mix for just a bit of sparkle. Die Cut & pop up onto card.
That’s all there is to it. Pretty simple after you get the background made and who can stop at just one great background. Make a few & see what you can create with them.
Life has just been a bit hectic here this past couple of months, still working to get back to a regular schedule. Stay tuned for a 2nd post later this week. I didn’t get a 2nd one in last week but did take a couple of days to catch my breath & regroup. Don’t forget it’s important to take care of yourself too.
Have a Fabulous Week!