Boy September flew by fast & was a bit of a wonky month for me. I am so tickled to have successfully completed posting inspiration for my 2nd Stamp of the Month feature. I hope you have taken note of some good ideas to use in your creations.
If you saw the Dance Life card I posted on Facebook about a week ago, this Farmyard Friends card was the inspiration for that card. I fell in love with the tiny floral print in the Good Life printed paper pack & the fence is just plain fun to create with. Let’s take a look at this week’s card….
My favorite thing about The Good Life collection is it is so easy to make a variety of cards for everyone. Change out the floral print & the card would have a whole new look & feel.
- Fresh Sage card base cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ folded in half
- Floral mat 4″ x 5 1/4″ Adhere to card.
- Use the fence die to create a Fresh Sage die cut for card & pop up on card with foam squares or foam tape.
- Die cut sun out of Summer Days & Center circle out of Banana Cream using the My Sunshine Die set free Bloom Benefit. (pro-tip: with every $75 ordered from Fun Stampers Journey you get to pick a free product from our Bloom Benefit section in the catalogs. FUN!)
- Stamp Birthday Wishes from the Birthday Pop stamp set in Lemongrass ink onto Banana Cream circle, clean stamp off, then using Clear Pigment re-stamp & add Clear & Sparkle Dust custom embossing powder to emboss & add sparkle. (I use a MISTI (non-FSJ) to do the double stamping.)
- Stamp pig in Rustic Rose & Chicken in Sweet Berry on Whip Cream cardstock & die cut both shapes.
- Adhere sun in center of card under fence.
- Pop up pig & chicken with foam squares on each fence corner.
Your card is complete. Quick & easy.
I hope you enjoyed Farmyard Friends & The Good Life this month. I am already working on the October Stamp of the Month cards & heading off to retreat with the Angels this weekend.
Take some time to be creative or find a few minutes to refresh this week. You’ll be glad you did.