I have an adorable little gnome to share with you today.
Now those who know me well, know I am not a huge fan of gnomes especially the traveling one. I think it might be the faces on the statue variety of gnome. But these little guys in the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set are pretty cute.
I needed a quick card for Monday’s club and came up with this design in about an hour.
- Card Basics:
- Cranberry Bliss card base 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Cozy Winter Prints mat 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut the following die shapes – Circle Around using next to largest circle & stitch element in Pool Play, Special Day Tags tree in Kiwi Slice, Cloud Dreams with smallest cloud & piercing element in Whip Cream
- Stamp Gnome in Chambray Shirt Ink on Whip Cream, 2 trees on Limeade Splash in Kiwi Slice Ink & Joy in Cranberry Bliss ink on Whip Cream. Die cut out with matching dies including one extra Cranberry Bliss Joy shape to shadow sentiment with.
- Color in gnome with Color Burst pencils 01,08,30,44 & 47 I colored 44 lightly for the beard & shaded over with 47
- Assemble as shown.
I hope you will find some time to be crafty this weekend.