I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far. I am having fun working on my Wild & Wonderful Summer projects. A lot of going with the flow creating happening here.
I decided to pop in & share the final card from the Tonic Studios Kit 21 class this week. I decided to mix up my class a bit and add in other stamps & products this time. I have been getting the kits because A. they are a fabulous value and B. so I am familiar with the Tonic Studios & Nuvo products. When you have done direct sales for over 10 years representing certain products, it’s time to play and learn what wonderful things are available when you go independent. That includes mixing companies & products into the creative process.
This card has a mixture of elements on it. Let’s take a look.
- Cut a card base from Catalina Splash 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut a Turbo Teal layer 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut a Lemon Drop Layer 3 3/4″ x 5 1/2″
- On the Lemon Drop Layer I used the Distress Stencil in the kit and the Nuvo Embellishment Mousse that was included to add the hearts.
- After the hearts were dry, it needed a bit more interest so I took my Romantic Script background stamp from My Favorite Things and stamped it over the Lemon Drop Layer in Lemon Drop ink.
- Cut Spellbinders Shapeabilities Live Laugh Love dies out of scraps of Cool Pool, Turbo Teal & Catalina Splash and adhered to the card.
- I used Nuvo Glitter Gloss to highlight everything with a bit of sparkle.
Take a look at the products you have on hand & see how you can mix them up while you are creating.
Thanks for stopping by.