It was PJ Party night over on the Creative Worship Bible Journaling group. The theme this month is Unity and our focus tonight was Psalm 133:1. “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!”
This verse goes hand in hand with the lesson from the prayer group today. 1 Peter 3:8 says “Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate & humble.”
- Be like-minded, unified, in God’s Word & truth.
- Be sympathetic to what others are going through or experiencing.
- Love one another, both your brothers & sisters in Christ & your neighbors.
- Be compassionate to others, good, kind-hearted & generous.
- Be humble, concerned, caring.
What a simple list to work towards unity and sharing God’s love with each other & the world.
I did a simple background with Distress Oxides, the hands are from the Unity Printable provided to the group by Creative Faith & Co. The flower was a freebie from an order I placed. Unity is stamped with my old school alphas from my early art journaling days. Anyone remember the little alphabet sets on wood blocks? I have some teeny tiny ones here.
My goal remains to share kindness & encouragement.
Stand in unity, pray for each other & share lots & lots of love in our communities. That smile or kindness goes a long way towards living in harmony.