I am running just a wee bit behind this week. I have been working almost non-stop getting ready for Tuesday’s one day craft sale to benefit The Puppy Love Project. I have been so focused, I’ve barely come up for air, LOL!
Today’s card will make an appearance in the craft sale in a set & was designed for a class a couple of weeks back. Penny Black is one of my favorite companies & I couldn’t resist picking up the sleigh die & snowflake background the last time I was at My Heart’s Fancy in Oklahoma City. The sentiment is also Penny Black that I already had on hand in the studio.
Let’s take a look at this design.
- Cut a card base from Blue Lagoon cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 12/” & fold in half.
- On a white mat 4″ x 5 1/4″ stamp Snowflake Medley background using a Create-A-Palette in blues (Cool Pool, Pool Play, Beach Ball, Huckleberry & Blue Lagoon) for an ombre look. Splatter with Sparkle Silk.
- Die cut sleigh from Pomegranate Splash & brush River Stone ink over sleigh runners. Lightly brush Sparkle Silk over whole sleigh. Then using a Clear Gelly Roll Stardust Pen draw over stitch lines in sleigh so they stand out a bit more. Pop sleigh up on bottom of card using Jouney Foam Squares.
- Stamp sentiment onto Pool Play cardstock with Blue Lagoon ink, clean stamp & restamp in clear pigment ink & emboss using custom mix of Sparkle Dust & Clear Embossing powder.
- Die cut sentiment with Spellbinders Astoria Labels die & pop onto card.
- Adhere tiny rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes.
This card will be part of a snowflake set featuring a couple of the past inspiration cards available in Tuesday’s Craft Show. Please visit my Facebook page to keep up to date on the show or click on the link for The PLP Holiday Craft Show to see what all the vendors are offering during the sale on our assigned days. Hoping we raise lots of $ for the rescued/chained pups & our homeless Veterans.
Take some time to be a Blessing this week!