Popping in with a bit of fall today. We had our Design & Dine a couple of weeks ago. We created the cute monster card from last week, this fall inspired card and a couple of Christmas cards.
Most people who know me know I am not a huge fan of brown, orange or red for clothes, home furnishings etc. But in the art world I play with them a bit more. I really like this print from the Fall-o-ween Prints pack from the Journey Holidays catalog & grabbed the dahlia set to compliment it. The copper embossing is the perfect accent to complete the look on this card.
- Cut a 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ from Tangerine Fusion & fold in half.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ mat from floral print
- Die cut a Square Film piece from Oatmeal Cookie, dust with Panpastel Colorless Blender, stamp sentiment from the Life is Beautiful in Clear Pigment ink & emboss with Copper & Sparkle Dust custom combo.
- On Whip Cream cardstock swirl Rich Coral, Tangerine Fusion & Summer Days ink onto cardstock using a dauber. Heat set with a heat gun.
- Dust inked cardstock with Panpastel Colorless Blender & stamp Dahlia flower in Clear Pigment ink & emboss with Copper & Sparkle Dust custom combo. Die cut flower.
- Stamp leaves onto Lemongrass cardstock with Fresh Forest ink & die cut.
- Pop sentiment square onto cardbase with Journey Foam squares and attach flower & leaves on corner of square.
Quick, easy & elegant & useful for a variety of occasions.
I’m officially on retreat with the local Angels. We are exploring, relaxing & having fun creating.
Find a bit of “me” time this weekend for yourself, take a Sunday drive or spend some time with your friends.