On Saturday I taught a class & did a quick live video on Facebook of how to create a Star Book. Here are the close up photos, measurements & cutting instructions and a link to the Facebook video.
For the cover I used the Good Life Prints, Farmyard Friends and Humble & Kind stamp sets.
Here is the inside view of the pages you can add pictures to or some inspiring quotes & stamped images. It is important to note that the inside surface of the pages are 4″ x 4″ so you will need to take that into account if your make this a mini scrapbook.
When the star book is fully opened for display it forms a 7 pointed star.
Star Book Pieces & Measurements:
- 2 chipboard covers 4″ x 6 “
- Paper for covers is trimmed 5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″
- You will need 7 sets of pages to form the star
- Outer pages are 4″ x 12″ scored at 6″ & folded in half
- Middle pages are 4″ x 10″ scored at 5″ & folded in half
- Inside pages are 4″ x 8″ scored at 4 inches & folded in half
- Ribbon 28″ – 30″ long
- White Liner Tape
Please refer to video for assembly instructions.
Please share your Star Books in the comments if you choose to create one. I’d love to see your designs.
Have a Fabulous Week!